Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. We recommend you print a copy and retain for your reference. By using the site or any Sala.lk service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that we (Sala.lk) have provided.
This website is owned and operated by Sala Enterprises, If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call customer services on +94 770 038 811.
General Terms and Conditions..
By accessing and/or using this site, you agree to be bound by and accept without limitation or qualification the following Terms and Conditions.
Users represent and warrant that they are 18 years of age or older in order to enter into this Agreement and make any purchase of any deal provided by us.
The user is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of registration. Users are responsible for ensuring that details are updated and current. Sala.lk reserves the right to terminate user membership at any time if breach of these terms and conditions take place. In the event that a user does not provide correct and accurate information the deal will not be processed. Sala.lk collects user's personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes only and will not share this information.
Upon registration the user is solely responsible for the User ID on Sala.lk and all the actions made on our site while logged in (at all times) as a member. Sala.lk recognizes whether a user is accessing the site and using the services and whether the user is allowed to use an account through the specified User ID issued. The user is completely responsible for the account being accessed and use of our services.
On receipt of the confirmed order we will contact the numbers given by you with regards to the delivery of the goods.
Warranty Terms and Conditions of goods..
• Warranty is from the manufacturer or its agent only.
• Original Invoice must be provided for warranty claims and Serial Numbers if items must be intact with each item.
• Warranty is covered for carry in service. Which means all defective items should be brought to our service division.
• All sales on Sala.lk do not cover on sight service. This means we do not visit your premises for service, repair, software support or any other problem.
• A period of 15 to 30 working days will be required for any replacement/repair for defective items. However every effort will be made to replace/repair with a shortest possible time.
• Manufacturer or its agent reserves the rights to Replace, Repair or Replace with a different model of item with similar features (in the event of identical item/s are not available in the portfolio).
• Warranty covered for Manufacturers Defects only.
• Warranty does not cover for damages for items such as Burn Marks, Pin Damages, Corrosion, Scratch Marks, Damages against Lightening, Spill of Food or Beverages or any such liquids, Damages due to Unauthorized Tampering, Impact of Pirated OS and Software, Natural Disaster Etc.
• Warranty shall cease and be VOID in cases where the warranty stickers are damaged, torn, removed or altered.
• Customers are advised to read technical details provided on the site and may visit manufacturer's site where available and contact us for any further clarification prior to purchase an item. It is the responsibility of the user to identify the right product to suit the exact requirement.
• Manufacturer's warranty period is one (1) year less 14 working days unless and otherwise mentioned against the item in the store.
Users will not present any content that has copyrights or third party proprietary rights that includes exposure to the public, invading privacy or giving out trade secrets and similar unauthorized actions unless otherwise you own the rights to publish or submit such content as the lawful owner and have the right to provide it to Sala.lk
Sala.lk employees, board of directors, agents or any other third party involved in our website is not liable for any losses, personal injury, illness, death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including legal fees that arises out of or in connection with the buying of products and services through our website.
Sala.lk is a trademark owned by Sala Enterprises. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
Cancellation and Return Policy..
Once conformation of transaction is sent via email by Sala.lk to the user orders cannot be canceled or goods returned.
Postings and Uploads..
Sala.lk reserves the right to monitor and block or remove communications (comments) or material that it determines to be abusive, libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of others and in violation of any laws. Sala.lk will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or materials.
Either users or Sala.lk may terminate a user's right to use the Site at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. The user may unsubscribe to our mailing list at any time you wish to do so.
Sala.lk reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time without prior notice. Such modifications will be effective immediately and your continued use of the Site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. However we will do our best to announce such modifications to this Agreement in advance.
Disclaimers of Warranty..
To the highest extent permitted by law, Sala.lk and our officers, directors, warranties that the site is of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need or non-fringing.
We do not guarantee that Sala.lk will meet your requirements, is error- free and accurate, reliable, without interruption or available at all times. We do not guarantee that the results that will get from the use of our site, including any deals will be effective, reliable, and accurate or meet your specific requirements.
You may have extra consumer rights under the local law that this contract cannot change.